Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween Overload!

I can't believe it's been a month since I've posted!
I've been SO busy with other things and when I do get a chance to get on the computer, I think I've been doing things backwards. I try to catch up on my blog READING, THEN I edit photos. Which hasn't been working out too well because I'm more behind on the reading than editing. But I promise I'm going to try to find a happy medium.
Okay, well without further ado, here is my Halloween this year:
I woke up to this note on my mirror a few days before Halloween.
This is what I found when I went to look at the balcony:





Sometimes I feel like the biggest kid because every year a few of my friends become "too cool" for Halloween and I WILL NEVER grow tired of it. It made me feel good to put the holiday spirit into my husband who complete indulges my Halloween obsession :-)
Our costumes:
Carlito Kent (Mexican Superman!)
Our little green fairy

I was a slightly creepy doll








Day before Halloween fun






HAPPY *late* HALLOWEEN

2 comments:

  1. Haha great halloween costumes! I like your doll makeup. :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow looks like you had lotsa fun there,you look so stunning dear :D
    X
    http://monicakosasih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete