Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A few things about me and my plans for this blog.

I am no great typist. I type just like I talk, and I tend to ramble and lose my train of thought.
This blog is not a place for me to fish for compliments or to whine about my crappy self image. This is a place for me to let my creative juices flow and a challenge to get out of my comfort zone and get to a place where I can truly love myself.
Okay, a little back story:
A little over a year ago I hated everything about my appearance. I was overweight and miserable and depressed a lot. I went on a VERY strict diet and lost about 50 pounds and I felt much much much better about myself. I'm still not where I want to be with my weight loss, but I'm in a better place than I was back then.
To those of us who have not always done so, being okay with and even loving who you are (inside and out) is a process. I want this to be a learning experience for me to get out of my "funk" and be a full and happy person and to MAYBE, JUST MAYBE be an inspiration for people who are in a place where they judge themselves on an impossible set of standards and just be okay with "me"

Okay, I'm done rambling.

With Love,
Chelsei Cheesecake
BTW Chelsei Cheesecake was a nickname my uncle gave me when I was little and it stuck with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment