Friday, July 29, 2011

Trunks N' Treasures

Sooooo there is a lady here that finds handbags, clutches, suitcases, makeup cases, and other goodies and she PAINTS THEM. She's absolutely ahhmaahhhzing. Here is what she painted for me!


http://www.facebook.com/#!/trunksntreasures

Isn't it GORGEOUS? I'm very pleased with it. I just asked her to do a peacock feather and some swirlies, and it turned out waaayyy better than I expected.

So, as I said a few days ago that my skin was breaking out and it was totally bumming me out. BUUUT, it has since cleared up and I've been feeling pretty good about myself. It probably also has something to do with the fact that I bought a dress yesterday that I tried on a couple months ago and now I have to take it back because it's too big. Nothing like needing a smaller size to make a girl feel good about herself.

On a random note, I've been waiting for a package from a friend who lives in Japan and it hasn't gotten here yet and I'm getting antsy! :-/

Well goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment