SO, I'm going to extend my giveaway ONE more week. Not sure what I'm gonna do if it keeps going this way, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. The people over at My Memories entrusted me with this duty and I'm totally failing :-/ my ego is a bit bruised lol
Help me out here!
Okay, I am getting Halloween FEVER! It's absolutely without question my favorite holiday.
I don't know what I want to be yet, but I have a few ideas. I also agree with, but don't necessarily follow the "Mean Girls Halloween Rule" (the one night a year when a girl can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything)
My current thoughts on a costume are:
Marceline from Adventure Time
One of the people from the background of the Ball Scene from Labyrinth
Could be one of those. Could be none.
Here are some photos from Halloween last year
My husband is partial to being a zombie
I was Baron Samedi
The little giraffe on a hay ride
She was missing some spots
Can you believe the Halloween store had the tail and ears of a giraffe, but not a costume?
So we made one.
With my dad.
The year before last we were all zombies, she had fun being scary :-p
Let's catch up:
- Since I last posted, with the exception of yesterday's filler post, I got a hair cut, went shopping and got lots of goodies, been stressed and looking for a new job and have also been very happy with life. I know those last two contradict each other, but life has been happy outside of work and that overshadows most of the stress. Or should I say overshines?
- I finally got to try that new mysterious makeup and I LOVE it! The eyeshadow is really pigmented but easily blendable and silky with just the right amount of shimmer. I LOOOVE the lipgloss the best, it's so smooth and not the least bit sticky and lasts for hours! I'm convinced I got a good deal.
- I'm starting to get over one of my biggest self conscious deals: being sleeveless.
- I had a job interview yesterday and I was humiliated. I'm always nervous doing things like that. So I sweat. And the dress I was wearing showed it SO BAD, even magnified it.
- I learned some photo taking tips and tricks from Sweet Verbena that I'll definitely being using for your viewing pleasure.
- HEY! I decided that when I get to 10 followers I'm going to do a giveaway of crafts by ME!