Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Date Night

                      I decided to take my husband out to dinner the other night, it was a fun time :-)
This outfit was a right out bargain.
Everything I'm wearing was 75% off.
I apologize for the strange coloring on the photos.
It was late at night and we don't have the best lighting in our apt.
Plus, like I said it was late at night and didn't feel like
checking to make sure the lighting was choice before uploading.
But I did what I could through editing, they were much much more yellow.


I love this zipper detail.
Top and feather ring: Maurices
Cargo skinny pants and shoes: Target both were under $10! Gotta loooove that!

2 comments:

  1. Great detail shots! Love the exposed zipper. Adds just the perfect amount of edge to this flawlessly casual ensemble! I've been having really good luck luck at Target lately, there sale/clearance section has been unusually great. I've found some great jems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Sorry it's taken me so long to respond, technical difficulties! Yes! Since then I've found even more treasures :-)

    ReplyDelete