Thursday, August 11, 2011

Getting Crafty

I saw a pair of feather earrings that I WANTED but I didn't particularly want the price tag :-p SO I bought a bag of feathers for about $1 and some earring hook thingys for $1 and some coppery/bronzey wire for $1 and I could make several more pairs for less than the price of the ones at the store. I also bought a long chain and some (maybe fake, not sure) suede string for $1 each to make a necklace. Here is the result.


 If a tutorial is absolutely needed I will make more and take pictures, but I think my cameras were mad at me when I first tried to do a tutorial because the close up pictures looked horrible, but I'll have another go if neccessary. I'm pretty happy with what I came up with <3

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I need to make some! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh
    I totally had to remake one of my feather hair pieces the other day
    see we do the same things like long lost twins lol
    oooo girl look at that waist love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete