Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's a good day!

I got my package!
I was so thrilled to have finally got my package from my friend in Japan. She sent me some adorable stuff. A little ceramic kitty, Hello Kitty candy, headband, mirror and chopsticks, some Mickey Mouse chopsticks, and some training chopsticks that I thought were ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS, and other little candies. I really liked the sodie pop candy.
NOW, I just need to figure out what I'm going to send back to her. I'm gonna have the lovely young lady of Trunks N' Treasures to make her something special.

Another missed chance of an outfit post today, the husband was asleep and I had no one to take a picture. I'm off work tomorrow so I'll try to work on a crafty post and an outfit post, but we'll see how lazy I'm feeling.

P.S. It's SHARK WEEK! EEEK! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment